20 July 2009

Eyes and Ears for July

Not much going on lately, just thought I would share the latest reading, viewing and listening list for the remainder of the month. I need to go out on a limb again with the music and find something "not me" to listen to. I'm getting into a musical rut again. So, if you have any suggestions, please send them along, especially "brutha" Jeff! I miss the shares!!

Reading: The Mistress's Daughter - A.M. Holmes
Bright Shiny Morning - James Frey
The Classic Traditions of Haiku - Faubion Bowers
The Captain's Verses - Pablo Neruda
Viewing: Grey Gardens
Deep Purple / History Hits & Highlights 68-76
Rainbow / Live in Munich 1977
Listening: Joe Bonamassa - Live from Nowhere in Particular
Queensryche - Mindcrime
Secret Voyage - Blackmore's Night

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22 July, 2009

    On a musical note, our tastes tend to differ but that's what makes music so great. There's such diversity. At the present time, I am into Michael Buble. Love the crooners! Just finished watching his DVD from Madison Square Garden. He's so smooth. As for my latest reading material, I just finished The Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright. I would recommend it if you are into a spiritual love story.

    J-Bird

    ReplyDelete