28 July 2009

Tonight's Inspiration

I was thinking earlier how grateful I am for my life and then I read this haiku that just about sums it up. Just wanted to share....
My span of years
Today appears
A morning glory's hour.

This was written by Curtis Hidden Page on his 75th birthday and it was also the day he died. Not meant to bring you down, just an appreciation of what I have in the now...(How strange..written by someone with the last name of Page, hmmm). Those of you who know me will get the significance.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29 July, 2009

    Sometimes we all tend to forget & do take life itself for granted. Then, something will happen to remind us (such as the haiku you mentioned). Everyday I try to remember this (some days are better than other - darn road rage!) My feeling is always say "I Love You" to the people who mean the most in your life. Do it everyday - it's never enough!

    J-Bird

    ReplyDelete