05 October 2009

October Eyes and Ears

I think I've read myself out over the summer so this month's reading and listening list is another short one. As usual, please send your suggestions for anything along. I have paid attention and some of your previous choices have made their way into my greedy little hands :)


Listening to:
JOHN FOGERTY - The Blue Ridge Rangers Ride Again
CAMERA OBSCURA - My Maudlin Career
DAVID GILMOUR - Live in Gdansk
JIMMY PAGE - No Introduction Necessary
JIMMY THACKERY & THE DRIVERS - Inside Tracks

Reading:
THE TEAMMATES - David Halberstam
THE WEDNESDAY LETTERS - Jason F. Wright
LED ZEPPELIN/GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES - Jerry Prochnicky & Ralph Hulett (a visual biography of the ultimate band)
THE ARTIST'S WAY - Julia Cameron

Watching:
JOE BONAMASSA: LIVE FROM THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL

Happy eyes and ears for October !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    My current new "listens" are Tom Russell:"Blood and Candle Smoke,especially "Criminology" and "American Rivers".... and Maris Muldaur's "Maria Muldaur and her Garden of Joy".. read wise... "Carver" a great collection of Raymond Carver short stories.... tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Tom!! Will look into these as well. And thanks for the videos too :)

    ReplyDelete