12 March 2010

March Eyes and Ears

Reading Woman - Pierre Auguste Renoir
Spring has finally come to the 'Burgh. Not completely, but enough for me to be able to sit in my favorite chair on the porch and read.  At last. My list is long this month and please, as always, let me know what you are reading, watching and listening to. I love new discoveries.

Reading:
Firmin - Sam Savage
Opened Ground - Seamus Heaney
Freakonomics - Levitt & Dubner
The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Metamorphosis and Other Stories - Franz Kafka
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini

Listening to:
Madredeus - Antologia
Mariza - Terra
Soldier of Love - Sade
The Sea - Corrine Bailey Rae
Open Road - John Hiatt

Watching:
Mariza - Concerto em Lisboa
House of Fools
Fados
Sweeney Todd
Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra - Wide-Eyed and Dreaming

So, that is what is keeping me busy this month. And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment