09 April 2010

Pieces of Me

I've been looking for a project the last few days and decided to take some photos of "little pieces of me".  Some things that I see on a daily basis in my world.  Just a little peek into Diana world :-) I also had another reason to do this.  My friend Gina Marie (@Myth60 on Twitter) will be visiting this summer for the first time and I wanted her to get to know my environment a little before she gets here.  I'll send photos of the big chair on the porch, Gina, when the porch is pretty again :)  So, feel free to wander through my world.  Relax and I hope you feel at home.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome...awesome sis...The image with the journal really touched my heart. I envy you and Gina Marie, too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. counting the days Diana dear! everything is as i already imagined. photos match your personality to a fair thee well*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited for you that Gina is finally visiting - enjoy each other's company - fun - fun!!!!!

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, thanks; it's so wonderful to peek inside your world. I was totally enamored of the journal with your writing - a profoundly peaceful feeling washed over me as I saw it. I cannot tell you how much I'm diggin' the gnome canes and especially the "no evil" monkeys. Such a sense of happiness!

    ReplyDelete