19 May 2010

May Eyes and Ears

An Easy Read ~ Joseph Lorusso
As the weather improves, there is more of a desire to be outdoors rather than in.  So, this month, more books and music on the agenda than staying in and watching anything.

Reading:
War of the Saints ~ Jorge Amado
Gabriela, Clove & Cinnamon ~ Jorge Amado
Baltisar & Blimunda ~ José Saramago
Blindness ~ José Saramago
The Harlequin ~ Laurell K. Hamilton
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks ~ Rebecca Skloot
I Am Ozzy ~ Ozzy Osbourne
The Scent of Rain & Lightening ~ Nancy Picard
The Living Fire ~ Edward Hirsch
The Equinox ~ Aleister Crowley
Lerrnst

Listening to:
Mojo ~ Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Leave Your Sleep ~ Natalie Merchant
Sea of Cowards ~ The Dead Weather
The Sea ~ Corrine Bailey Rae
Soldier of Love ~ Sade
Un Amor Infinito ~ Madredeus
Goldfrapp ~ Seventh Tree

Watching:
I have no movies planned to see or videos to watch except for the many documentaries my friend Mauricio has sent to me.  They are as interesting and varied as he is. Thank you Mau :-)

Oh, and I'm about to embark on the learning of a new language. Wish me luck :-) Now, as always, it's your turn to tell me what you are reading, watching and listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment