11 July 2010

Serendipity ~ Day Four

Well, day four and I don't know where the time has gone.  Another early early morning here considering that I didn't get to bed until after 1:00 am.  My own fault, of course, too much fun.

Yesterday was a better than good day and the night was even better than that.  Naps, movies and reading in the afternoon and listening to the blues, cooking and the sound of the voices of friends talking and laughing in the evening.  Dinner was another masterpiece, if I do say so myself.  An unexpected surprise from a very dear friend and a long long conversation with another.  This was my night. Not too shabby.

This morning I woke to fog and chill.  Such a nice replacement to the sticky summer air.  I sit now by the big window overlooking the gardens with sweet cool air on my face.  All the animals have been fed and are napping.  Time for me to do the same.  Later :-)

Di

No comments:

Post a Comment